You're not an exchange student

Summer closure

The International Office is closed from the evening of July 23 to August 20 inclusive. However, you can contact us via this dedicated email address ONLY IN CASE OF EMERGENCY:

/!\: We will not answer messages that we do not consider urgent (we will answer them when the University reopens on 23/08/2021).

For all questions related to CROUS public residences, all housing has already been allocated, so no requests will be considered during the summer. We invite you to consult the website for other types of housing available.

The entire team wishes you a great summer despite the still uncertain health situation, and looks forward to seeing you in September!



FOCUS BREXIT : registration of British students

Student already enrolled in a French institution of higher education

If you are or have already been enrolled in a French higher education programme (university diploma or national diploma), the application procedure, whether you have validated the diploma or not, must be carried out via Parcoursup for entry into L1 and via eCandidature from L2 onwards.

Student who hold or will hold a foreign diploma, and wish to apply to UT1 Capitole in 2020-2021

In-class courses

Online courses

Consult the list of courses offered in distance learning (taught in French) and the application procedure (information in French).

Practical and academic information

Prepare your studies at UT Capitole


Registration fees

Financial support


Welcome desk

Information on accommodation


Student guides

French courses

Buddy programme