Students holding foreign academic degrees & applying for a Master’s Degree 2

You are a French, European or foreign student

Students holding a foreign academic degree must be granted an individual authorization for enrollment and check in with the establishment at the set dates, with a student long-stay visa (except for European citizens) and with the original copies of their academic credentials in order to complete formal registration.

The students studying in the following countries (concerned by the "Etudes en France" procedure)

Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo-Brazzaville, Djibouti, Egypt, Gabon, Guinea, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ivory Coast, Japan, Koweit, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Peru, Russia, Senegal, Singapour, South Korea, Taiwan, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, United States of America, Vietnam.

should contact the Campus France services, whatever course or school they have chosen, at the following web address :

Campus France services are responsible for informing applicants, helping them with academic and administrative procedures (including long-stay visas).
Warning: These students cannot download the forms available below as their application is registered by Campus France services.


Applicants for Accounting, Management, Marketing, Management studies are dealt with by the TSM - School of Management.
Applicants for Economics are dealt with by the Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).

For all other students (from countries non eligible to the "Etudes en France" procedure)